Sunday, January 20, 2013

Introduction


Dear Parents/Guardians,

My name is Mr. Franzowiak or Mr. F. and I will be student teaching in your son’s or daughter’s 7th grade math class. I will be working with Mrs. Braun’s math classes for the full 18-weeks of the 2013 spring semester. I am very excited to be apart of Mrs. Braun’s classroom and to have the opportunity to be apart of the Menasha School District.

I am currently finishing my degree in secondary mathematics education from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh. I have had the chance to work with a wide range of students over the past several years. I have truly enjoyed all of my experiences and I hope that I enjoy my experience at Maple Wood Middle School as well.

I am looking forward to getting to know you and your student over the next several weeks. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,

Mr. Franzowiak 

No comments:

Post a Comment