Saturday, March 16, 2013

Animoto

This past week, I learned about a new website called Animoto. I was very intrigued with this website that Mrs. Harvey had introduced me to. After she showed me the video she had help create for Mrs. Gorst's class, I wanted to know more. Animoto is a website that allows you to upload pictures and add captions to a movie/slide show like presentation. There are several pre-made backgrounds and transitions that range from a Trip to New York to an old time movie reel. Animoto also allows the user to add music from the Animoto music library or from the user's iTunes library. Uploading and adding pictures to the videos are very user friendly. It is also very easy to add a caption to each picture that is uploaded. After uploading and previewing the creation, the user can produce the movie. The user can then share the Animoto with friends, on social media sites, and via email has never been easier. Please check out the one that I produced called Copy of Pi Day that I shared with the students to help celebrate Pi Day this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment